“Perennial Donors” are community members that sign up to give a monthly recurring donation through the Perennial donation page or checking the box “Recurring Donation” on our regular donation page. The amount they select will be automatically donated to Growing Gardens once a month.
- These donations are important to us for a few reasons:
- In order to generate a broad base of support and community engagement, it is important to us to have supporters from a wide range of income backgrounds. It is often more budget-friendly for folks to give a smaller amount monthly, than a larger donation at one time.
- Monthly on-going donations help us plan our programming and budget more effectively because we know what donations we can expect over a 12 month period.
By committing to give to Growing Gardens monthly, you support garden programs all over the state of Oregon.
- By giving $5 a month you can provide seeds for 10 families for one season
- By giving $10 a month you provide 35 plant starts for 5 families that is approximately 300 pounds of fresh, organic food
- By giving $25 a month you provide 10 greenhouse management textbooks
- By giving $50 a month you provide 10 garden-based education learning kits for 5 Youth Grow partner schools
- By giving $100 a month you support 2 families for 1 year of home gardening
In appreciation of our Perennial Donors we offer:
- Tokens of appreciation mailed or offered to Perennial Donors (example: seeds, gift cards, events)
- Exclusive bi-monthly email newsletter with in-depth stories about our program impact